Le Forum des Anonymes :: Presentation Paragon Server

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Presentation Paragon Server

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Anonymes Index du Forum -> Serveurs WoW -> Présentation des Serveurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Flow
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 09:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Presentation Paragon Server Répondre en citant

Good morning, good evening,

I hope you are well ?

Today I will tell you about this server, it is a private server World Of Wacraft composed of two sub servers.
1 in Warth Of The Lich King
1 in Cataclysm

This server is 100% French, but if I try to promote it it's because I think it deserves more.
I explain this server is quite populous, the development cons is rare; this in view that at present there remains only one.
So if among you someone wants to try to develop a server that has potential do not hesitate to apply via their forum.

But so server deserves more people, and more emphasis on more staff on the development of the latter.
This is because Paragon Server is without a doubt the best French-language server.
And I would like him not to stay in France.
But it is also known in other countries as the server "Warmane", on which you will see that if you do not go early enough on the sub server Icecrown you will have minimum 2 hours of waiting.

That's me believe if there were a few more people on the development and a few more players you will see that I was not lying.

To join the server: Click Here !
To vote for the server: Click Here !
To join the forum (staff / team / member): Click Here !

On this I sincerely hope that we will meet again on the mini server in 3.3.5
My name on this server in the Alliance: Demsa / Florenty
My name on this server in the Horde: Vanylidruida / Ledruidedoux

See you soon
flow

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 09:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des Anonymes Index du Forum -> Serveurs WoW -> Présentation des Serveurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation